To make your objectives a reality, IVI provides the following services to create and execute international and emerging markets VC funds:
- Define market opportunities and target sectors to rationalize the investment & asset allocation strategy.
- Establish the venture capital strategy/facility to specific objectives & target SMEs, the mix of deal structures and resources required to achieve financial and development targets.
- Initiate the fund raising process and manage the activity through closing.
- Manage and/or select a local fund manager, execute the strategy across regional investment offices.
- Organize and co-manage pilot investment programs. Establish strategic partnerships to generate 1st product sales for investees with corporates as the future acquirers of the portfolio.
- Upgrade investor organizations to effectively deliver investment products to target clients. When required, train portfolio officers in scheme execution to achieve ROI, risk and liquidity objectives.
- Negotiate and structure investment transactions. Securitize unsecured investments with IVIs
Silent Lien® to provide investor protection and recourse when quasi-equity strategies are implemented.
Click to continue >>>